Thursday, March 26, 2020

From DNA code to computer code

Hey all, it's been awhile right?  A lot has happened since I last posted here.  Significant milestones have included:

  • Completing my PhD thesis in Medical Microbiology and Immunology
  • Joining the private sector to work on bioinformatic software . . . 
  • Then pivoting to software for medical diagnostics
  • THEN pivoting both learning and location to work on software in the Financial Technology space in a whole new state!  
With that big set of shifts, the topics I'm going to cover will also shift.  I'm learning lots of good things and I want to share them!  

The fun part for me is that code is code is code.  And by that, I mean I've spent years with DNA code and lately I've spent my time instead studying computer code.  They are different.  They are the same.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment